Thu, Jun 30|
Small Business Insurance Basics
We all know there are many important decisions to be made when opening a business. Making sure you select the right type of small business insurance coverage is one of those. Join the discussion on small business insurance and get help to navigate your way through these important decisions.
Time & Location
Jun 30, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About The Event
Please take time to join OKSBDC and Andy Paden, INSURICA Ins. Group as they discuss small business insurance and try to help you navigate your way through these important decisions. Individuals attending this workshop will walk away with a better understanding of the following:
* One Size Doesn't Fit All - Make the right choice for your business structure.
* Do you have the enough coverage?
* Understanding Business Insurance Basics.
* When is it time revisit my insurance policy and coverage?
* How do I know what types of insurance policies I need?
* What affects my insurance costs?