Thu, Aug 03|
Brick & Mortar vs. Ecommerce: Which is the Best Fit?
Join USBC & Chase as they discuss how black businesses open a physical store, utilize e-commerce, or use both to improve customer experience.
Time & Location
Aug 03, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
About The Event
Join USBC and Chase as we discuss how black businesses can best way options on whether to open a physical store, utilize e-commerce storefronts or implement a combination of both options to improve the customer experience. We will explore how retail, service and industrial companies can be positioned best for growth opportunities and wealth creation through real estate acquisition.
An example of issues discussed include:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of brick & mortar and online businesses?
- How can Black business owners transition their brick & mortar businesses to take advantage of e-commerce growth?
- With the loss of the mall presence, can Industrial and retail properties adapt back to neighborhood locations and expand e-commerce growth?
- When requesting financing, what strategy in this discussion gets the attention of a lender?
- What is a “Bricks and Clicks” business and how does it work?
- How can small businesses take advantage of strategies to build a unique customer experience for both brick & mortar and online platforms?
Hosted by the US Black Chambers, Inc. & Chase Advancing Black Entreprenuers